Aerial Survey and Mapping Division of an established Texas firm is actively looking for one or more individuals to train in the compilation of digital map data from low-altitude aerial photography. This will require working in a computer workstation environment at the company’s San Antonio, Texas office.
- CAD and geo-spatial skills are desirable.
- Qualified candidates will also be visually tested and must be capable of seeing 3D from stereoscopic photography.
- The company will also welcome applications from anyone already experienced in aerial mapping (photogrammetry) or similar disciplines.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include 401K, 100% paid employee health insurance, life insurance and Long Term Disability.
If you are interested in employment, unless otherwise specified in the career listing, please upload your cover letter and resume, and include the title of the position for which you are applying.